Wednesday, September 4, 2024

ABC123 Handwritten Example



Here's the final product! Below are the images I started with...



After taking these pictures on my phone, I e-mailed/air dropped them to myself and opened them in photoshop. From there, my first step was to desaturate the image. That means it was made completely black and white. To do that, go to:

Image>Adjustments>Desaturate


From here, it is time to make the background white and darken our drawn lines. To do this, go to

Image>Adjustments>Brightness/Contrast

and play around with both the brightness and contrast.
Now it's time to color the image! Use brushes and paintbucket to finish the job!
If you worked on your letters or numbers separately, be sure to copy and paste them all together, in the appropriate order and layout.



And here is my final...



No comments:

Post a Comment